We, Tempatnyadownloadfilem.com, will take an action to respond to clear notices of alleged copyright infringement. This page describes the information that should be present in these notices. It is designed to make submitting notices of alleged infringement to Google as straightforward as possible while reducing the number of notices that we receive that are fraudulent or difficult to understand or verify.
If you believe your copyrighted content is shown on Tempatnyadownloadfilem.com without your authorization, in order for us to remove the content you must contact us in writing to identify the allegedly copyrighted content and for us to take action.
Please read on and provide all the required information, without the proper information we will not be able to take action.
- Specific identification of the copyrighted work which you are alleging to have been infringed. If you are alleging infringement of multiple copyrighted works with a single notification you must submit a representative list which specifically identifies each of the works that you allege are being infringed.
- Specific identification of the location and description of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity with enough detailed information to permit us to locate the material. You should include the specific URL or URLs of the web pages where the allegedly infringing material is located.
- Information reasonably sufficient to allow us to contact the complaining party which may include a name, address, telephone number and electronic mail address and signature at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Please send written notice using mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please allow up to 3 – 7 days for an email response. Note that emailing your complaint to other parties such as our Internet Service Provider or Hosting Provider will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response due to the complaint not being filed properly.